Xtralis is the leading global provider of powerful solutions for the early & reliable detection and remote visual verification of fire, gas and security threats. Our technologies prevent disasters by giving users time to respond before life, critical infrastructure or business continuity is compromised. We protect high-value and irreplaceable assets belonging to the world’s top governments and businesses.
Xtralis has been a pioneer in life safety and security for more than 30 years. We are the world’s largest manufacturer of very early warning aspirating smoke detection (ASD) systems, including VESDA, the world’s No. 1 ASD brand, and developed the industry’s first video motion detection technologies. With more than 230 patents (granted or pending) and numerous firsts and innovations in our technology portfolio, Xtralis leads the market in very early warning fire detection (VEWFD) and integrated security solutions, including perimeter, intrusion detection, multi-site and enterprise security and traffic detection.
Xtralis solutions protect:
- 90% of multi-national fire and security OEMs distribute Xtralis solutions
- 80% of semiconductor manufacturing facilities are protected by Xtralis
- 80% of the global top 10 telecom providers prevent downtime with Xtralis
- Over 70% of the top 30 data centers & 50% of data centers globally
- 60% of new airport construction uses Xtralis
- Approximately 50% of new metro & subway construction
- More than 50,000 Xtralis traffic detectors reduce vehicle congestion & accidents
Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Xtralis serves more than 60,000 customer sites in 100 countries.
Xtralis manufactures our life safety and security solutions using targeted Six Sigma techniques and design reliability analysis, and they have been certified by more than 35 regulatory agencies worldwide. Xtralis uses its expertise in fire science and security to work closely with these organizations to continually enhance or develop new international standards.